True friendships are things that one doesnt want to lose. True friends are people who will be by you in whatever situation. Girlfriends are the ones who bring a smile across a gloomy face. Thanks babies, God knows how much i treasure you guys. Those messages, concerns are really heartwarming. In the midst of all these confusion, i know that you guys will always be there for me. Loveeees.
One can live without his/her other half, but not without friends. How true.
I shall say, things are changing for the better now (i hope). I've decided to give it one more shot, at least if things really are not meant to be, i think i might as well make a clean break. Sigh. This is not the ending we all wanted nor expected right? When things start to change, the future becomes hard to predict too.
I'll be alright.
No comments:
Post a Comment